Re: [nebula-dev] Incubator build is failing because or RAP repo problem

Yes, the tests that run fine on the desktop fail on the server. On the server we erect a virtual windowing system to run our UI tests. However, there is something that grabs focus when we do that which consequently fails our tests.

Cheers,

Wim