Re: [nebula-dev] Future of Nebula

  • This includes updating the documentation regularly, speaking at conferences, writing blogs, adding more widgets
  • Improve project management
    Don't missunderstand me, you are doing a great job Wim, but the last year there was fairly no action in Nebula. At least none that was promoted strongly.
Agreed. I have been trying to start some activities during the last year but I must admit that I feel that I cannot seem to find the right tone to build momentum for the project. That is one of the reasons why I started this thread.

Back to the top