Re: [nebula-dev] Future of Nebula

Thanks for the input and the offer for help Edwin. I agree with most of your ideas but I'm happy with the current state of our build and repo. Mickael?

2. Revamp the widget catalog. This is the first thing prospective users of Nebula will see, and it should convey accurate and useful information to them.

+1 does anyone care to propose a format?

    a. Indicate who the lead maintainer is for each widget and provide contact info, or if there is no active maintainer indicate this as well. It's great that we have identified this already, but we should put this info into the catalog because it tells users how they can get support. Users are not going to dig through our wiki to find this info.

I'm fine with this. Anyone objections?

    b. Provide links to the widget's source repo and ci build (see #1)

    c. Provide links to the bugzilla for each widget so users know how to submit bug reports and maintainers can see what needs to be done.

sounds good.

I think revamping the widget list and providing more info per widget is the next step.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top