Re: [nebula-dev] Future of Nebula

@Mickael

Incubation is actually a cool status, it makes things easier sometimes. For Nebula, I also don't think there is a big benefit in turning it into a released project. But there is no issue in being a release neither...

I see where you come from but I think EMO will disagree. Being a released projects adds some additional pressure. One of the things is the mandatory provisioning of new releases [1].

I hope in most cases, SWT/JFace based widget would work with RAP. By the way, we should try to provide an RAP version of the Nebula examples.

That is a great idea.

Also, Wim, I hope you'll submit an overview of Nebula for EclipseCon France (deadline is April 15th) ;)

and I hope you do as well ;)

Back to the top