Re: [nebula-dev] Sonar

On 10/26/2012 02:05 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Mickael,

Can the sonar job be started after a successful build? Can you authorize me to start the sonar builds manually.

Hi Wim,

I think using Sonar analysis after any successful build will take a lot of resources, and would become kind of "too much" for a good usage of Sonar. I would rather recommend we set it up to look at SCM once a week and build on changes, and that if anyone need a quality analysis at a particular time, he goes to the job and runs it, so Sonar reports will be updated.
But of course, I'm open to discussion.

In the meantime, I just configured the job as I described here, and made you an admin on the job if you want to carry out some experiments.
https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/Nebula-Sonar/

Cheers.
--
Mickael Istria