Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable release stuff

I would like to have read access to the nebula build job too. Looking on how other projects are doing could be of great value. :)

Btw, on working on the build job with Edwin, I noticed that the packaging-type "eclipse-update-site" is deprecated in Tycho since 0.15.0, and "eclipse-repository" should be used instead. (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Packaging_Types). I'm not sure if you already know that, I just wanted to mention that the nebula release update site still uses "eclipse-update-site" packaging-type with Tycho 0.15.0. Shouldn't be an issue right now, so I just wanted to mention what I have noticed.

Greez,
Dirk