Re: [nebula-dev] NatTable build help

NatTable has its own download directory, /nattable

It's generally better to leverage the "flat" directory structure.

URLs are shorter. Project moves are easier and less traumatic on user and adopter communities.

Wayne

On 09/12/2012 01:48 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Think about where to put things:

> technology/nebula/nattable

is a good start but you need versions. for example you could decide to push the result of your automatic build to:

technology/nebula/nattable/snapshot

Then, you can push releases to

technology/nebula/nattable/juno
technology/nebula/nattable/kepler

or whatever you decide to name your releases.

and so on.

finally you need a symbolic link to the latest release in the form of

technology/nebula/nattable

Something like that. The first is an automatic process, the others are manual tasks. whenever you release, copy the happy snapshot to the release directory.

Best regards,

Wim