[nebula-dev] Committers and Contributors: Website project

Hi,

We need a general makeover of the website. I suggest we make a new template that can be used by the individual widgets and, work on the standards a bit an get rid of all old links.

Please provide your ideas about the look and feel, provide some examples and other ideas that will make our website look better.

Based on the ideas we will form a small team to attack the code. There is nothing that needs to be finished yesterday but we do need to take care of our home(page). I hope you agree.

I personally like what the NatTable guys have done[1]. It is in line with the current Eclipse site and looks modern. I also like the Xtext site[2] very much. It shows what can be done.

[1] http://eclipse.org/nattable/

[2] http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/

Regards,

Wim