[nebula-dev] Nattable meeting

I had a very nice meeting with Edwin and Dirk of the Nebula Nattable project. They are releasing their first code in the Eclipse domain shortly. We are looking forward to start with the integration into Nebula examples and website.

Together with the new logo, the many new contributions this year and the pending Opal contribution I say that Nebula is in great shape.

Congratulations and thanks to all of you for your precious time and great code!

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top