Re: [nebula-dev] Request to include Opal into Nebula

That's great news! Those very cool widgets and their contributors are highly welcome into Nebula!

On 09/01/2012 10:50 PM, Laurent Caron wrote:
Hi,

I'm Laurent CARON, the creator and project leader of Opal, a set of components for SWT.
This project is located at the following URL : http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/opal/

Opal contains 32 widgets for SWT: Multichoice, TextAssist, Angle Slider, Brushed Metal Composite, Dual List, Switch buttons, ...

I hope that widgets of this project will be accepted as part of Nebula.

Best regards

Opal Team (L.Caron & L.Costa)