[nebula-dev] ControlEditor Widgets Project are you interested with that?

Hi Nebula Team,

For MongoDB IDE I needed to display stats of databases/collection Mongo and I have display a blue progressbar (with gradiant) for each cell to see the percent of the cell value compared with another cell (see attached screen).

To manage the blue progressbar (with gradiant) I have created an instance of TreeEditor for each cell which defines a progressbar. I have created the ControlEditorColumnLabelProvider class which extends ColumnLabelProvider and which creates an instance of
TreeEditor for the current cell if needed. After you can set any SWT Control in the cell. I have created GradientProgressBarColumnLabelProvider which extends ControlEditorColumnLabelProvider to set my progressbar (GradientProgressBar which is created with GC to manage gradiant).

It works too with RAP, you can see it on the RAP online demo at http://mongodb-ide.opensagres.cloudbees.net/mongodb-ide

Are you interested by this project? If you are, I could create a new Nebula Project.

Many thank's for your answer.

Regards Angelo