Re: [nebula-dev] iOS-like widgets for SWT

Hello Luiz,

Cool stuff! Your code looks nice. Please read the contributor guides [1][2][3] to get started.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/New_Contributions
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/contrib_process.php
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/author_tips.php

Best Regards,

Wim

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Luiz E. <luizeduardokowalski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As described here[1], our company open sourced some components we're using
Our repository is located at https://github.com/germantech/ios-widgets
Thomas asked me to send this for this list, and anyone interestedcan help us
There's a simple todo list on the README and plan to keep improving these components.
Any thoughts, ideas, feedbacks are appreciated :D