Re: [nebula-dev] GanttChart lacking OSGi metadata

That is old stuff. I it should be cleaned up. You can get the latest versions from the nebula download page.

We have to sets of downloads. One for the incubation project and one for the release project. The gantt chart is in the release project.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim