Re: [nebula-dev] GanttChart lacking OSGi metadata

Hi Matthew,

I just pulled the gantt from one of the mirrors and it does have OSGi metdata in the manifest. Where did you get the download?

ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/technology/nebula/snapshot/plugins/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.ganttchart_1.0.0.201206270822.jar