[nebula-dev] GanttChart lacking OSGi metadata

The other day I downloaded the GanttChart component from the download link and found that the manifest had only Maven/Plexus tags and nothing related to OSGi, e.g. bundle name and version, exported packages, etc.

This is a problem for me since I cannot use this component in an OSGi container without this metadata.

I'm guessing this has to do with the transition from pde-build to Maven+Tycho.

How do we go about getting this information included during the Maven build?

-Matthew

Back to the top