Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Grid JFace code confusion

org.eclipse.nebula.jface.gridviewer is legacy and should be removed! Wim
can you kick this from our git-repo please?

I think it shouldn't be a problem if you split this in rap because
people who would like to single source would use Import-Package anyways.

Tom