Re: [nebula-dev] Let's become friends

I filed a few bugs. Ralf, thank you for your analysis.

Regards,

Wim

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ralf,

In general I agree with your suggestions and have already been considering many of the changes. I've hesitated since I'm not the original author, but just helped to move it to Nebula. However, the original author (Stepan Rutz) has not yet committer status and has been very silent lately, so I guess I'm entitled to decide on these issues myself.

Comments/answers are inlined.