Re: [nebula-dev] my issues with Dating Nebula's widgets

Thank you for the time you took but I cannot resist a little lecture. I hope to alter some of your perspectives and expectations and I also hope you can agree with me.

Here it goes:

without the risk of shaving Yaks

My understanding of Yak shaving is that you end up doing something completely unrelated. IMO, fixing bugs in code that you use would only be Yak shaving if you are not a programmer.

and losing my boss a lot of time.

Well... Somebodies boss has to pay for maintaining the widgets right? Don't you think it is fair that your boss chips in? Free does not mean gratis.

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top