[nebula-dev] my issues with Dating Nebula's widgets

I really like Nebula’s widgets but did have a few obstacles that I needed to overcome to use them for my simple goal of having a user-friendly editor for dates in SWT/JFace. I described my experiences on the forum http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/890168/#msg_890168.

Note that this post contains a few bug reports, most of which should be easy to fix, but I am left with two bugs when using the CDateTime for editing table cells that are too hard for me to fix without the risk of shaving Yaks and losing my boss a lot of time.

Regards,

Henno Vermeulen

Huize Molenaar

Back to the top