Re: [nebula-dev] Tiled canvas widget

Could CWT be an empty bundle that re-exports underlying bundles:

o.e.n.cwt.animation
o.e.n.cwt.panning
etc

This way the maintenance would be much easier.

Regards,

Wim

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Nicolas Richeton <nicolas.richeton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim, Hallvard,

Code sharing is the idea behind CWT, so it makes sense to move common code there.

Animation is already part of it, but Gallery currently has its own copy since it does not depend on cwt yet. (actually it comes with a newer version, cwt has to be updated).

The only issue on cwt is that we probably need a clear process for API/behavior changes since they may affect several widgets. This is yet to be done.

On async image provisioning, gallery does not have this since it uses the same API as Tree or Table. Image management has to be made by the user.

Nicolas