Re: [nebula-dev] Welcome Hallvard Traetteberg as a new technology.nebula Committer

Wim,

I'm sorry for the mess...

If Stepan and I continue working on hallvard/nebula until Stepan is cleared as a committer, we don't need to rebase/change the commit do we? Once Stepan is a committer, we execute the steps you provided and we shouldn't get the "darn" error message.

Hallvard