Re: [nebula-dev] Welcome Hallvard Traetteberg as a new technology.nebula Committer

Hi Hallvard, as a workaround you could rebase your git's commits from a point before my commit(s) and then amend commits so that the author was you. Alternatively git filter-branch but that seems drastic to me.

I still have some code planned as announced which would show less-zoom level tiles scaled 100% in x and y to provide a better background while loading the next zoom-level. Google maps etc do that too.

Hope that helps,
/Stepan