Re: [nebula-dev] GeoMapViewer example

On 08.05.12 15.38, Wim Jongman wrote:

Did you test that it has effect also for the initial layout. It's only when
the control and layout is refreshed by triggering relayoutExample() that the
hFill and vFill values are used. This bit me when I implemented my
suggestion. I needed to introduce a configureLayout() method and use it both
in recreateExample() and relayoutExample():

Yes, i saw that too. The trick is to also give the booleans their initial value.

Well, that trick didn't work for me, since for the first layout it uses a GridData instance that has not been updated based on the hFill and vFill fields. So even though I did set hFill and vFill, the layout wasn't affected until I forced a relayout by changing some options. That's why I introduced the configureLayout method and used it in recreateExample and relayoutExample.

Hallvard

Back to the top