Re: [nebula-dev] Map Widget

Thanks also from my side.

Hallvard: I have just created a github account for username  srutz  email: stepan.rutz@xxxxxx

Let me know if i should apply my recent patch (that fixed the name searching and killed the icons from the mapviewer) onto your recent baseline or if you want to reapply your renaming patch. whatever works best for you, but as i see we need to go from the recent tarball since that one was approved. please apologize if i am causing you unnecessary work here.

i will take a look at the examples contribution one of the following days.

thanks again + best regards,
stepan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------