Re: [nebula-dev] Map Widget

On 19.04.12 20.04, Wim Jongman wrote:

Both the Map widget and the Map viewer are approved for check-in.
Congratulations to Stepan and Hallvard.

Great, and thank you!

The sources that we can check-in are the last sources attached to the
mapwidget bug [1]

Hallvard, can you incorporate these latest changes into your github
repo? You might want to give Stepan access to the repo as well so that
you can hack on it together. As soon as you are done, give me a beep and
then I will put the stuff into Eclipse.

OK, I will try to do it by tomorrow. By "it" I mean replace the current mapwidget code in the git repo with the latest sources in the bug, while keeping the currently proposed naming and structure.

Stepan, do you have a github account, so I can give you access?

I have created a bugzilla component "geomap" that puts both of you
directly in the CC. Please start filing and closing bugs so that we have
an early opportunity to propose you as full Nebula committer.

Do we need a bug for the initial renaming and restructuring or only once we start changing the behavior?

What we also need is a contribution to the examples view to showcase
your widget. Please file a separate bug for that as well.

OK

Hallvard

Back to the top