[nebula-dev] Logo contest winner

Hi All,

The contest is closed and we have a winner [1]. Even if we count in logo families there is not one family that gets more points then logo 32 from Vladislav Fedotov. Actually, Logo 31 is the runner up and is also made by Vladislav.

Vlad, congratulations. We probably need to work on some variations. (e.g. white/transparent background, various sizes and isolation of the graphical element for icons) We will contact you directly for details on how to get you your winnings.

Thanks all for participating,

Wim Jongman, Tom Schindl

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnM0iUuIjdC7dHdEZzRQczVVTk81blBKTWhiYV96X3c#gid=0

Back to the top