[nebula-dev] Map Viewer - Getting ready

Hi,

I've now cloned the nebula git repo and added a geomap component with projects for the geomap widget and viewer. I set the version numbers to 0.1.0.qualified. I've done some refactoring, like changing the names, moving some classes to internal packages, etc. The main methods of the original MapWidget and MapBrowser has been added in a snippets project. In addition, I've made some changes to the search page of the browser, since it crashed due to a discontinued server.

How do we move the geomap component into the nebula repo?

Hallvard

<http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/nebula-dev/msg01933.html>

Back to the top