[nebula-dev] Map Viewer - Getting ready

Hi,

The mapwidget and mapviewer are both accepted by PMC which means that they will be scheduled for IP review soon. As I see no problems arising with these contributions, I suggest we move on to make the contribution ready for checkin.

Stepan and Hall, please fork the nebula repository on github [1] and then add your code into this new repository. We will help you with the restructure of your code if required. Please take a look at the structure for a jface/swt combined widget e.g. CDateTime.

This way you can contribute your code and we can easily integrate that into our repository by pulling from your repo.

Best regards,

Wim

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/nebula

Back to the top