Re: [nebula-dev] Current Widget Version Download Question

Hi,

After maven is done with the bundles they are copied in an extra build step to a staging location where people can download individual bundles.

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/nebula/

This is also updated on the download section of the nebula site:

http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/downloads.php

Regards,

Wim