Re: [nebula-dev] Current Widget Version Download Question

On 03/16/2012 04:24 PM, Marty Jones wrote:
Does anyone know if we still have a link to download the current version of a given widget?  I know in the past we used to be able to download a zip of the nightly build.

I found the following link:  http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/downloads.php but there doesn't seem to be a way to download the source versus install it.
The given update-sites are the latest build from the latest sources. From these sites, you can only install a single widget if your want. They are updated about 10 minutes after a commit was made.
For sources, see here http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/source.php

HTH

--
Mickael Istria