Re: [nebula-dev] IMPORTANT: Your commit rights

Wim, Tom,

assuming CompositeTable stays in incubation, I should be listed as NO, YES instead of YES, NO.

Thanks,
Elias.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello People,

For the restructure we need to know who wants to commit to what. Please check if you are marked with a YES to the projects that you want to commit to.

If you have blanks or NO in both columns, you will be honorably discharged as a committer a short time after march 19 2012.

We will sent this mail one more time before this date.

You can set your ticks on here:

Best regards,

Tom Schindl and Wim Jongman
Nebula Project Leads

Inline image 2
(logo effect: "inkt bleed" from Inktscape)