Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Logo

You can indeed use a modern font like this one for example http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/Alpha_Male_Modern.htm an only the word nebula as logo.

Laurent

On 06/03/2012 16:00, Dunne, Donald G wrote:

-1

Although I do like the neon effect, I find it very difficult to read.

If there’s no other options, I’d just prefer going with some simple block letters until someone can come up with an alternative.

Don

From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wim Jongman
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 4:52 PM
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Logo

Based on your encouragements, I took another try at the ambigram to make it more readable.

It starts to grow on you, doesn't it? ;-)

Inline
              image 3

Inline
                image 1

begin:vcard
fn:Laurent Redor
n:Redor;Laurent
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:Espace Performance La Fleuriaye;;7, Bd Amp=C3=A8re;CARQUEFOU CEDEX;;44481;France
email;internet:laurent.redor@xxxxxxx
tel;work:02.51.13.52.18
url:http://www.obeo.fr
version:2.1