Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Logo

Hi Wim, all,

Although this logo seems to be a nice topic for criticism, it looks clear that you are the only one who have concrete suggestions things done. Maybe Nebula could have a better logo, but currently, it has not; and the logo you suggested is the best Nebula logo ever.
I am in favor of adopting it on web site, and wait for other people to contribute a better one when they can. When a new logo gets suggested, we'll go through a vote to replace this one.

I think it is the most constructive way to go ahead. This logo is the first increment of Nebula logo, some other may come later.

My 2c.