Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Logo

Rob and Laurent, thank you for your constructive criticism.

Maybe a designer friend is already on this list and can help us out. Probably the first thing she/he would ask is: what are you looking for.

So what are we looking for? Anybody with ideas about a logo.

I like the style of the xtext website [1]

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/

Best regards,

Wim

Inline image 1