Re: [nebula-dev] IMPORTANT: Your commit rights

Just for your interest: This reads like NEBUZAN for me… and maybe for a lot of others…

Von: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Montag, 5. März 2012 09:21
An: Nebula Dev
Betreff: [nebula-dev] IMPORTANT: Your commit rights

Hello People,

For the restructure we need to know who wants to commit to what. Please check if you are marked with a YES to the projects that you want to commit to.

If you have blanks or NO in both columns, you will be honorably discharged as a committer a short time after march 19 2012.

We will sent this mail one more time before this date.

You can set your ticks on here:

Best regards,

Tom Schindl and Wim Jongman

Nebula Project Leads

Inline image 2

(logo effect: "inkt bleed" from Inktscape)

PNG image