Re: [nebula-dev] Forum question

Hi Wim,

I've got issues to login on forums (only, other eclipse services are ok). I'll investigate this.

In the meantime, could you answer the question ?

Stability and support is explained in each release note. This is the latest :
http://www.eclipse.org/nebula/widgets/gallery/r_0_20110516/

Javadoc is here :

Presentation and examples are available on my blog :
http://blog.richeton.com/swt-animation-toolkit/
(quite old but should be still accurate)

Thanks
--
Nicolas