Re: [nebula-dev] Build problems

Looking at the logs, the display issue seems gone ( yeah -11 failing tests :-) ), but we have a lot of IllegalAccessException. I think this is caused by OSGI (tests probably run fine in eclipse).

If I remember correctly, we have to make CWT bundle  a "buddy" of widgets bundles which rely on it [1]. This is because CWT use reflection to run methods from the  original test class, and since CWT does not requires widgets (hopefully, this would else create a circular reference), OSGI throws an exception.