Re: [nebula-dev] Build

On 02/24/2012 10:42 AM, Nicolas Richeton wrote:
If test don't create display, you can't run them quickly in Eclipse by using Run as -> JUnit test. (no need to start an RCP application).  This is useful for widgets which are only based on SWT.
Ok got it. I did not think about this usage.

The method I described allows tests  to run successfully in every case   (tests don't create a display if an application did it already).
Yes, if you need to get them working out of an Eclipse application, then your previous idea is probably the only right one.

Good continuation!
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat