Re: [nebula-dev] Build

Hi Wim,

I cannot commit changes today but I took a look to failing tests while going to work.

Display issues appears when running several tests in a row in the same JVM. Display already exists and cannot be created a second time at least on Linux.

The trick is to get the current display (display.getcurrent()) .  If current display is null, create a new one.
Cdatetime uses cwt as base test. Try to patch VTestCase this way. I hope this will fix a lot of tests.

I will try to take a look at other issues.

--
Nicolas