Re: [nebula-dev] Wish to contribute to Nebula with 3 new widgets.

ModelFormEditor starts working well (we are using in our demo) but it seems it's not in the Nebula scope.

It can be if we want. Just finish it and throw it at us again. After all, forms is a jface API and we are definitely in the jface scope.

Best regards,

Wim

Regards Angelo