Re: [nebula-dev] Wish to contribute to Nebula with 3 new widgets.

Hi Wim,

Thanks for your reply. As soon as I will finish ModelPicker, I will create a new bug with a patch.
SimpleRichText will come after (I don't know when, because there is a lot of stuff to do and I have not big time).
ModelFormEditor starts working well (we are using in our demo) but it seems it's not in the Nebula scope.

Regards Angelo