[nebula-dev] Improve Nebula Wiki => Wiki Template widget?

Hi,

When I have started to study Nebula I think it was complex to find documentation about existing widgets (even if they are a tree which display widgets on Nebula Home page, some widgets are not referenced)
I find it was difficult to find the Git repository, which Plug-Ins to use, where I must post my question (widget bugzilla),etc ...

So I tell me if we should try to create a "Wiki Widget Template" that each commiter will follow for their widget. For instance here a example of template :

1) $WIDGET_NAME

$widgetDescription
$widgetSreenshot

2) Plug-Ins content + Git URL

3) Nebula demo

4) Snippets code

5) Support RAP?

Here an example with Pagination control :

1) Pagination Control

Pagination Control gives you the capability to paginate data list in any SWT Widgets. It works with Eclipse RCP and RAP

HERE A SCREEN OF PAGINATION CONTROL

2) Plug-Ins content

  • org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination : Eclipse Nebula Pagination which provides abstract class to manage pagination and implementation of thoses classes with PageResult pagination structure. Eclipse Nebula Pagination defines an IPageContentProvider to work with any Pagination structure (by default it works with Nebula PageResult, but you can use Spring Data Page structure if you wish (see org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.springdata).
  • org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.snippets : snippets with table pagination sample by using Nebula Pagination.
  • org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.tests : tests of Eclipse Nebula Pagination.
  • org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.pagination.example : example which adds a tab demo with table pagination in the global Nebula demo.
You can find source of those Plug-In at http://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/ or can download it with P2?

4) Snippets code

int pageSize = 10;
final PageableController controller = new PageableController(pageSize);

HERE A SCREEN OF THE RESULT OF THE PAGINATION CONTROL

5) Support RAP?

Yes.

It's just a basic sample of Wiki template but I think if each Nebula widgets follow a template it should be better.

What do you think about that?

Regards Angelo

Back to the top