Re: [nebula-dev] My quick try with Nebula Widgets in RAP context

Hi,

I have modified PShelf and PGroup myself to run on RAP and because this
is modified EPL code I have to bring it back to Nebula anyways.

If you want you can provide your patch and I provide mine and we'll see
what we've done differently.

I think porting Grid is not really reasonable at this point, am I right?

Tom