Re: [nebula-dev] Pagination+Picture contol example, feature, pom Plug-Ins

Just for your information, I have created a new patch for :
I have attached a screenshot about the Pagination Control example in the Nebula demo which display list of Nebula widgets in a paginated Table. I have added some parameters too like change style of the pagination navigation bar, change the locale.

That looks great.

You are a full committer now on technology.nebula and both pagination control and picture control are approved so you can check them in. Do you need help with that? You do not need to add patches to bugs anymore. However, it is strongly advised to associate every change with a bug.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/New_Contributions#Checkin_your_code

I have noticed too that there is a litlle warn in the

build.properties of the oscilloscope file:

You have
------------------------------
output.. = bin
------------------------------

and it must be

------------------------------
output.. = target/classes
------------------------------

Mmm. that is the first time I see target/classes is this a RAP thing?

I have noticed too that feature.xml contains:

------------------------------
<plugin
         id="org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.oscilloscope.source"
         download-size="0"
         install-size="0"
         version="0.0.0"
         unpack="false"/>
and the is a warn to this project which doesn't exists (I don't know if it's OK, I have done the same thing).

This will take care of the automagic inclusion of the source bundle.

 Regards,

Wim

Back to the top