[nebula-dev] Pagination+Picture contol example, feature, pom Plug-Ins

Hi Wim,

Just for your information, I have created a new patch for :
I have attached a screenshot about the Pagination Control example in the Nebula demo which display list of Nebula widgets in a paginated Table. I have added some parameters too like change style of the pagination navigation bar, change the locale.

I have noticed too that there is a litlle warn in the

build.properties of the oscilloscope file:

You have
------------------------------
output.. = bin
------------------------------

and it must be

------------------------------
output.. = target/classes
------------------------------

I have noticed too that feature.xml contains:

------------------------------
<plugin
         id="org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.oscilloscope.source"
         download-size="0"
         install-size="0"
         version="0.0.0"
         unpack="false"/>

and the is a warn to this project which doesn't exists (I don't know if it's OK, I have done the same thing).

Hope you will like it.

Regards Angelo