Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Project Proposal restructure draft

Hi,

On CWT, like I said in my previous mail. I'm not the official maintainer, it is Jeremy. I just contributed the animation from Gallery.

Here are some quotes of this mailing list from 2009, which should allow a better understanding of this project :

"The CWT project proposal: http://www.aspencloud.com/cwt
The initial code came out of the CDateTime rewrite (whose CQ has just been approved today so code should be hitting CVS this weekend) but with the addition of things like SAT, that's just a start."

" Jeremey Dowdall announced that he'd like propose CWT
 (CustomWidgetToolkit) as a subproject to Nebula and I think that
 Nicolas and Jeremy already agreed that the Animation stuff Nicolas is
 working would fit in perfectly."

"CWT is going to be proposed to Nebula by Jeremy as a subproject
 => My current information is that animation stuff could be part of CWT
 (in its own bundle)"

More comments later. :-)

--
Nicolas