Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Project Proposal restructure draft

Ok - to clarify. I expect all the listed committers from
Nebula-Components to respond to this mail and in case they don't the
widget will not get part of Nebula but stays in Nebula-Incubation.

The only exception is that another committer raises his voice and fills
the gap by stating he/she will take care of the widget.

I know that this process still does not guarantee that we'll not have
maintance problems in future - but I think we don't request too much by
simply requiring the committers to respond to this mail.

I would also expect the Nebula-Incubator committers respond.

Tom