Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Project Proposal restructure draft

I assume you mean the committers from the proposed incubator project?

Regards,

Wim

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

looks good for me - one minor thing: it is PShelf/PGroup and not
Pshelf/Pgroup.

I'd also say people who don't respond to this draft should removed from
the committer list - if we find some other maintainer we'll carry the
widget with us, if not we'll leave it in the incubator.

Tom

Am 12.02.12 19:52, schrieb Wim Jongman:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Please take some time to read the project proposal for the Nebula
> restructuring.
>
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/restructure#Nebula_Project_Restructuring_Proposal
>
> It is mostly based on the original draft by Tom.
>
> I am looking forward to your comments and amendments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wim

B e s t S o l u t i o n . a t                        EDV Systemhaus GmbH