[nebula-dev] Nebula Release widgets

Hello People,

I am looking into the nebula restructuring proposal. For the newcomers, we are going to release an official set of stable widgets and a set of "incubation/instable/unmaintained" widgets. If we want we can join the release train next year.

More information is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula/restructure

I have the following people joining the nebula release widgets. Please state your -1 if you do not want to be in this list.

Are there other people wanting to contribute their widgets to the release?

• Tom Schindl
  ◦ Grid
  ◦ Pgroup
  ◦ Pshelf