Re: [nebula-dev] Nominate Nebula as "Most Open Project" award

Hi Mikael,

first off all sorry for not responding because certainly Nebula under
the new stewardship of Wim would have been a perfect candidate.

I think though that the process you wanted to follow is/was wrong. I
case you have the feeling Nebula should be nominated you should have
simply made the nomination.

Tom